Thursday, July 9, 2015

RIDICULOUS GEORGE WALKER BUSH QUOTES [former President of the U.S.A.]

Ridiculous George Walker Bush Quotes

May 28, 2015 at 4:02 pm | By Dr. Kenneth Noisewater


1. “I hear there’s rumors on the Internets that we’re going to have a draft.”

2. “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”

3. “Reading is the basics for all learning.”

4. “Back in my drinking days, God knows how many hookers I killed…”

5. “I mean a slow weekend for me back then was a handle of Jack and an 8-ball.”

6. “We ought to make the pie higher.”

7. “There are more than a few weeks in the early 80’s that I plain just don’t remember.”

8. “Bill and me would round up a couple ladies, get ’em good and liquored up, and give ’em the Texarkana Tornado.”

9. “You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.”

10. “Was I addicted to cocaine? Absolutely not. I just really liked the way it smelled.”

11. “I couldn’t imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah.”

12. “God, I hope they never find out what I did to get those Florida votes back in 2000. So many dead old people…”


13. “Kanye was right. I don’t care about black people.”

14. “For the better part of my second term, Cheney was running the show. The rest? He was legally dead for a while ’til we brought him back.”

15. “Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.”

16. “I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.”

17. “Can I prove that there were WMD’s in Iraq? No, but can you prove there WEREN’T?”

18. “Do you have blacks, too?”

19. “The ‘PATRIOT Act’ was originally called the ‘Go Away Muslims Act’ and ‘No Child Left Behind’ was first named ‘No More Stupid Kids.'”

20. “Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?”

21. “I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.”

22. “Everyone says I caused The Recession. Well, you can’t spell ‘recession’ without ‘recess,’ and recess was always super fun, so there.”

23.  “They misunderestimated me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment