Monday, March 9, 2015

MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO SON'S CHILD THROUGH DONOR EGG FERTILISED BY HER OWN SON

Mum gives birth to son s surrogate baby
Anne-Marie Casson and her husband. Photo: Twitter/@CassonAnne
A British woman and her son have spoken of their extraordinary decision for her to be the surrogate mother of his baby.

A British woman and her son have spoken of their extraordinary decision for her to be the surrogate mother of his baby.

Anne-Marie Casson, a married mother of three, carried the child, using a donor egg fertilised by her son, Kyle's, sperm.

She became the first woman in Britain to become the surrogate for her own son, the Daily Mail reports.
The High Court has ruled that Kyle can adopt Miles as his son.

"I've never thought of him as my brother. None of us have. But when he was born, legally he was my brother. Just as legally, he was my mother's son," Kyle told the Daily Mail.

"I don't care what people think — they can keep their opinions. He is cared for. He is loved. I paid for it all myself with a little help from my parents at the end, and that's all that matters."


She and her husband, Alan, will take care of Miles when Kyle returns to work at a supermarket.


"I give him advice about sleeping and feeding, but that's all it is, advice. Miles is the first grandchild in the family and we're all besotted. I'm thrilled my son can finally experience what it's like to be a father."

Kyle, who came out as gay to his parents when he was 19, says he always wanted children but he turned down by several surrogacy clinics and was not interested in adoption.

Mrs Casson's involvement as a surrogate came about after another woman who had agreed to carry the child was ruled out because of pre-existing health problems.

"I thought about it and discussed it with my husband. He was worried about my health and was scared of something going wrong because you read of older women dying in pregnancy," she said.

"We mulled it over for a few days and agreed that if it gave Kyle the chance to have his own child, it was worth trying."

 Posting of this story does not mean that I support gay people, rather my intention is to reveal that modern technology can and will always assist those in need of  getting children regardless of their sexual orientation.  In this case it is unfortunate that the beneficiary is a gay person rather than someone who has been medically  proved sterile.   Allahu  Ya-allam  [Allah  Knows Best].

1 comment:


  1. It is nice and useful piece of info. Please keep us informing like this. Thank you for sharing this.

    hospital in lucknow | sperm donation center in lucknow

    ReplyDelete